Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Man

Some of the many reasons I love my husband:
*He is the hardest working guy I know. He always ignores the pain of his crohnes disease to make sure his family is taken care of.

*He has such a weakness for Andrea. I could buy that little girl anything I want and he wouldn't say a word.

*He treats me like I am the most beautiful woman in the world.

*He has such a great sense of humor. He comes up with quirky come backs that I never would have thought of.

*He dreams big. He loves talking about our future and all the things he wants to accomplish (I just wish more traveling was part of those dreams)

*He is so smart. Whether it's a house repair, car repair, or computer repair. Ryan can fix it! And then answer most of the questions on Jeopardy while he's at it.

*He always says "love you" at the end of each phone call.
Ryan's birthday was on the 14th, his last year in his 20's. I am so lucky to have this guy as my eternal companion, he's a great Daddy and I know he would do anything for us. Happy Birthday Honey!