Monday, May 11, 2009

Gratitude

It's been a while since I've thought about all the things I'm grateful for. So I thought I would make a gratitude post, it always helps me put things in perspective.

* A new roof.

* Baby monitors that light up, so I can shut both bedroom doors when I blow dry my hair.

* Grandparents who babysit Andrea so she doesn't have to go to daycare.

* A husband who ends every phone call with "love you".

* Grocery stores.

* Lunch dates with Kristi.

* A healthy baby.

* Healthy Choice microwave meals.

* Weekly walks around town when I get to see the train, Spiers farm, or the house with all the gnomes.

Isn't it great to think of all the things we have and take for granted!

Anywho, Andrea had her 4 month appointment last week and all is well. She now weighs 17 lbs 15 oz which puts her in the 98th percentile. Her height was 24 1/2 in. which is in the 75th percentile. We started some rice cereal, here is a video. And I added some squash today which she seemed to really like.

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a great post. Thanks for helping me remember what I'm grateful for. Also, that video is super cute.

Kristi said...

That is a great post, Kristy. Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in what we don't have. I'm so grateful for our lunch dates, too! They are the highlight of my week. What would I do without you?

Hayley said...

SHHH!!! You're gonna ruin my street cred!