Monday, April 13, 2009

Blessings

Lately there have been so many moments that I have wanted to post and just haven't had time. First of all, I took some video of Andrea waking up from a nap. I just love getting her from her naps, she is so happy. However, her happiness only last about 2 minutes until she realizes she is hungry but I try to prepare and get a bottle ready when I hear her waking up.


Tessy is really starting to warm up to Andrea now, some days when Andrea is in her nursery and I am doing chores I realize I can't find Tessy. Well, she is usually laying on the floor in Andrea's room. It's so fun to watch them slowly bond. To top it off, last week while I was getting ready for work I layed Andrea on our couch. When I went to get her to put her in her car seat I found this...How adorable! I can only imagine how much Tessy will love her when Andrea is dropping food on the floor.

This weekend was a special one for us, not only was it Easter, it was Andrea's blessing day. What a wonderful memory to think that her first Easter dress was her blessing dress. In all the years of attending other's baby blessings, I always looked forward to that special day for my baby and was anxious to hear what blessings her Daddy would give. Ryan gave such a beautiful blessing, and it was wonderful to hear in words all the hopes he has for our little girl. Family and friends came from all over, and we really appreciate them giving some time on their Easter Sunday to support us. I loved having everyone at our home and only wished I could have visited more one on one with each of you. What a great life we have to have such wonderful people surround us and so many blessings in our lives!

8 comments:

Hayley said...

She's so cute! I just want to nibble on her, for some reason. Maybe I need to eat lunch.

You are looking sooooo good. Jerk. You guys are an adorable family. Give it a few years, have a Mini Ryan, and shazaam! I smell sitcom!

Stacy said...

WOW you are a fast blogger. She is so cute. Yesterday was fun, thanks.

sflo said...

I LOVE the picture of her in her blessing dress! I also think you look fabulous.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed seeing the video, can't wait to see her in person we are hoping to make a trip soon.
Love you sis.

Kristi said...

Her blessing day was such a fun day. Thank you for having everyone over!

Sara said...

I cannot believe how she gets more adorable! I didn't think it was possible. You're going to have some trouble when she's a teenager. ;) Linda said the blessing was beautiful and that Ryan did such a great job.

. said...

What a special Easter indeed! Love all the pictures... keep them coming!

Hayley said...

HOLY CRAP. You hit the nail right on the head with that quote.