Monday, March 2, 2009

Super Model

I'm sure you all realize that the majority of my posts from now on are going to be about our little sweetheart, having a baby will do that to you. Our lives now revolve around her, and we are not complaining! Although, I will admit that I am looking forward to our first date out alone, I still enjoy every minute with Andrea!

Now, of course I think my daughter is absolutely beautiful, but now we have some pictures to prove she's an angel! She had her first photo shoot by Sun-Cottage photography, click here to see some proofs. I'm so excited to get the photos! It was a little nerve-racking being a mother and hoping your child will behave, but Lindsay was so patient and did such a beautiful job!

This week we took a walk with her and the dog up Smelter Road, it was a very nice day and felt good to get some exercise! I wanted to make sure she stayed warm, so I put her "fisherman's cap" on. It made her look a little boyish, but was still adorable! Andrea slept, she just loves the vibrations of her stroller or riding in the car.
She also had her first opportunity to attend church, our nephew Roland was being blessed and I wanted to be there. It was fun to get Andrea dressed up in church clothes, and I wish I would have got a better picture, oh well, I'm sure she'll wear the dress more than once.

5 comments:

sflo said...

LOVE the pictures! I'm glad she was perfect for you for her photo shoot.

Hayley said...

SO. FREAKING. CUTE. Glad you're up and about!

Anonymous said...

oh how cute! and you'll come to find that all your posts are about your baby, all mine are! its so fun to get to have a kind of journal for their daily lives. So cute

Sara said...

I love those pics! I'm glad she was so good. And I love the one of her in the basket with the little hat!

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff said...

Kristy,
Thanks for the shout out. I'm glad you liked the pictures, I know I keep saying this, but she really was an angel.