Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby blues

I hate posting without pictures because that is always my favorite part when reading everyone else's posts, but I haven't had anything picture worthy.

I feel like there isn't too much exciting going on right now, which is always a good thing.. no news, is good news right? Mainly I'm trying to make it through another week. Pregnancy is full of adventures no one told me about! Flat hair, dry skin, acne, nose bleeds, congestion, and restless nights (just to name a few).

We should find out the sex of the baby in 3 weeks, I can't wait! Until then we've started a baby name book, we've made it to B, and have highlighted one name. I think it's going to be the hardest part of all of this!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Hang in there! Pregnancy is full of things no one ever tells you about. I think if they did, you might not ever want to give it a go. :) I don't know if it's sleep deprivation after the baby comes, or just being relieved that it's out of your body, but you forget quickly the yucky parts of being pregnant. Good luck with the baby names. It always took us a while to agree.

sflo said...

You should let me name your baby. Then you could just sit back and relax and not worry about a thing.
How about Bernard if it's a boy and Jasmine if it's a girl. Bernie and Jaz for short.
There. Its all taken care of.

When I was expecting my hair got darker. Has yours? Oh, and because of pregnancy I have ugly veins on my left leg and purple and pink stretch marks on my hips, stomach and thighs so now I don't feel comfortable in a swimming suit. Great, huh?! (I'll think of some more horrible things so you'll be mentally prepared.) ;) Oh! Something that took me by surprise was that after I had the baby I looked like I was 5 months pregnant still. And my stomach was wrinkled and flabby.

. said...

Are you showing yet? That would be picture worthy indeed!

Kari said...

Hey Kristi, I found your blog and I am so excited for you haveing a baby! It is good to see that you are doing well. Take care!

Kari (scott) Jensen

Anonymous said...

Read the latest reviews and find the best offers on [url=http://GlycolicGel.info]salicylic acid corn
[/url]

Anonymous said...

Read the latest reviews and find the best offers on [url=http://GlycolicGel.info]chemical peel pictures
[/url]