Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

My Halloween post is a little behind, I apologize, but better late than never! This year our department was not nearly as enthusiastic as last year. I will blame it on my boss, Stephen, and I'm sure he wouldn't argue. Last year he put a lot of time into making some videos and a website and we still didn't win. So this year, our department decided to be "supportive" and dress up as your typical Halloween characters.
My company goes all out for Halloween; departments start decorating their areas in early October and when Halloween actually comes around, it blows my mind how extreme some people get. This year's contest winners were Most Creative: Crash Test Dummies, Best Theme: 1920s, and Scariest: Scary movie characters. My friend Kristi and I had the pleasure of going to the different branches to take pictures for the contest and I was so impressed. My votes were for the department dressed as "McDonalds" including Ronald, the Hamburglar, and workers. Also, the "Western" with call girls, cowboys, a stick horse corral, and poker table. Here are a few of the photos, unfortunately the McDonalds group is on my boss' camera.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Good times, good times! If only our departments would get that creative... :) Oh well, we still have fun!

Hayley said...

Yeah, I'll email it to your work email. Did I mention... you make a fabulous pregnant witch??