Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Weekend Getaway

I don't have much time to blog this morning, but I know I've been slacking. I wanted to share my fun weekend with you all. We were invited to go to Zion's National Park and St. George on a weekend trip with some friends to celebrate their anniversary. The first night we stayed in Cedar City in Ryan's brother's empty house, stopped by the Grandparents the next morning, and then made our way to Zion's. It was a beautiful day, where we actually got to wear shorts! We did the Emerald Pools Hike, and it was so much fun. It felt good to get out and active in Nature. The next day we spent in St. George, touring some historical sites and shopping at the outlet stores. On Sunday, we took a big detour back through Zions for a scenic route. It was too short of a weekend, but it felt so good to get away!

HIKING IN ZIONS
BRIGHAM YOUNG'S WINTER HOME

No comments: