Saturday, September 13, 2014

Back in the saddle again

Boy it was a long summer, don't get me wrong, it was good, but both Andrea and I were ready for her schedule to pick up again.

First started soccer, yay!  This year she has more friends on her team, Spencer, John and Tara's son, Ada, who is in our ward, and Carter, who was in her preschool class.

Their team is the red fire balls, which Andrea tells us she suggested the name, I don't doubt it.  So far she is loving it and the first game she scored her first goal!


Then Kindergarten started, we have p.m. kindergarten, which is what I wanted, one more year to sleep in! Her teacher is Mrs. Purkiss and she seems to have a lot of experience under her belt and is very organized.  Andrea loves it and is always happy to go. I am loving the time to get work done and run errands!
She also has her cousin Roland in her class.  Amy suggested Brigitta walk with both of them to my house after school and that way Amy doesn't have to fight the school traffic, I have loved it! Although Andrea and I still walk to school together I love seeing the cousins walking home holding hands.

And now she started dance this week.  She is so much happier now that she has a busy schedule.  She is just too smart and creative to be expected to sit home.  She loves feeling important and challenged.  We've both been much happier now that this busy body is busy again!

No comments: