Sunday, August 15, 2010

Girl's Day Out

I am so lucky to have friends that will give me a break from being "Momom" and remember that I can have adult conversations too. Our last girl's date was during the fall so I was excited to enjoy the summer weather this time. Tara, Kristi, and I decided to go to Park City for shopping, eating, and lots of laughing.
We walked historic downtown and popped in the occasion shop. One of our favorites was a store selling all kinds of olive oil varieties. I would have bought a bottle, but I wasn't quite sure how quickly I would find uses for it, other than just dipping bread in it, which is always tasty! They had everything from blood orange to chocolate, yummy. I asked them both if they wouldn't mind riding the ski lift on Main Street that I had seen before but could never talk Ryan into. Kristi was excited and Tara was a good sport since she has a little problem with heights. It was a beautiful ride through the trees and we had a great view of Park City on the way down.

Next we headed to the outlets where it seemed I was the only one spending any money! I bought Ryan and I both a watch (how could I not? They were 1/2 off). Andrea some PJs, and a shirt. At least the girls bought a drink at Mrs. Fields and Kristi treated us to some bite size delights. What a great day with great girls! Time to start planning our next trip!

1 comment:

Awesome Oettli's said...

What a fun day. No diaper bag, bum changes, or fussiness-that is a GREAT day in my book!