Friday, June 6, 2008

Tag!

This is a tricky one... you've got to read it to know if you're tagged.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Ryan
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday of course.
E- Essential Item: Orbitz gum.
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: Tooele, UT
I- Indulgence(s): Hot fudge sundaes
J- January or July: I think July
K- What happened to K?
L- Life is incomplete without: regrets
M-Marriage Date: September 6, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, and 6 step-siblings
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Fear of deep waters
Q- Quote(s): "It's fun, it's challenging, it's exciting, it's SEQUENCE" - Box of the Sequence board game.
R- Reason to Smile: A day off, being warm, taking a nap, taking a walk, a get-together with friends, Ryan opening the car door.
S- Season: Spring- not too hot yet.
T- Tag 4: Stacy, Kristi, Gregory, Jonathon
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I would like to be the Primary pianist at some point in my life.
V- Very favorite store: Probably Target
W- Worst Habit: picking at the bumps on my arms, I hate those things! I know I know, picking at them makes them worse but it's a boredom thing.
X Got left out as well!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Fajitas
Z- Zodiac: Aries

No comments: