Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

When your husband's job is to plow everyone else's snow, you're forced to get pretty good with a snowblower. So after many storms of practice, I thought I would hurry and take care of the snow last night. I cleared the driveway, sidewalks, and of course, a path for Tessy to potty. This morning, you would have never guessed that I had done anything.

Since the school district called off schools, I figured I deserve a snow day too! Actually, I just knew I wouldn't be able to get out of the driveway, so I took half the day off and spent most of it snow blowing.
I just had to take some pictures, because it was quite a sight!

This is Tessy's path off of the deck, she disappeared when she first jumped in this morning. As you can see by the look on her face, she is not a big fan of the snow!


These were the snow drifts hanging of our roof, I thought it was impressive!

So I hope all of you have a great Valentine's Day, at least the sun is shining outside now. I just hope to SEE my Valentine today, poor guy!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

WOW, you got more snow than we did. Congradulations!!! Nice job with the snowblower. After this year we are thing that we need one. I've had enough, I hope this is the last snow storm of the season. Wish Ryan good luck with his plow.